Sunday, July 21, 2024

Down by the Seashore | Seaside Summer collection | Doodlebug Design Inc

Hi creative friends!

Have a lil surfer or water lover in your life? The gorgeous Seaside Summer collection by Doodlebug Design is perfect to document these memories! My niece is showing off her clever surfing skills, the Seaside Summer collection was perfect to capture this cute memory! 


The patterned papers in the Seaside Summer collection are so super cute! I knew I wanted to use a few of them on my layout so I decided on a pie chart design, choosing a pie chart cut file from The Cut Shoppe and cutting it from white cardstock, I then added 8 of the different patterned papers behind each of the 'slices of pie', once the slices were all backed, I trimmed down the white cardstock and adhered it on to the Surf's Up patterned paper. I then used my black journal pen to free-hand draw some fake stitches around the pie. 


I absolutely LOVE the Sea Friends washi tape!! I added a piece of this to the top left corner and bottom right corner of the layout. I placed my photo on the right side of the middle of the pie chart, layering some of the Bits and Pieces on both the left and right of the photo. I adhered my photo down with craft foam to add dimension. Over on the left of the layout, I added one of the large palm trees from the Bits and Pieces pack also using craft foam.


The other Doodle Pops that I added were the gorgeous sea creatures from the Shore is Fun pack, don't they look cute on my page?! When I saw the fish puffy stickers, I knew that I just had to add some on top of my layout, I love how they look! 


Who doesn't love Doodle Pops right? They are sooo super cute and perfect embellishments for your projects! I added the boat to the bottom right corner of the photo and the sun and cloud from the same pack up in the sun paper quadrant, the title of the layout was also adhered under the photo, I chose the 'Down by the Seashore' piece also from the Bits and Pieces pack. I added some of the words and phrases from the This and That sticker sheet to help tell the story of my layout.   


I hope you get some time to document some of your Summer memories, why not try the Seaside Summer collection?!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Seaside Summer collection

 OTHER

The Cut Shoppe cut file
Silhouette Cameo machine
Black Ink
Date stamp
Black journal pen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails