Saturday, July 20, 2024

Memories | Good Vibrations collection | Pretty Little Studio

Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you today to share a new layout with you featuring the awesome Good Vibrations collection by Pretty Little Studio! 

I chose the gorgeous Happiness paper as my background paper first to work on however I wanted to break it up slightly, I chose a brick wall cut file from The Cut Shoppe, cutting it out from white cardstock and adhering it right over the top of the Happiness patterned paper.


Once the cut file was adhered to the patterned paper, I then machine stitched horizontally through each set of bricks in the cut file. I love how this adds some texture to the layout.

I chose to document a photo of my partner and myself, I did have to reprint the photo a little smaller than what I usually would to make sure it would fit in the space of the frame. I love how the yellow heart frame looks over the top of the photo. 

I layered a piece of the green section from the Good Vibes paper underneath the photo and frame also to help make the photo pop against the busy background. I adhered all of these using craft foam for dimension. I took one of the smaller frames and adhered it to the right of the heart frame also using craft foam and added the Love You piece in the centre of this piece.


My title actually comes from one of the Sunkissed cardstock title packs and I adhered this under the photo and frames also with craft foam. I love the shadows this creates on my layout. I absolutely LOVE flair buttons! I added one of the flair buttons to the left of the photo and a few die-cuts here too. A few more die-cuts were added for interest and color and I stamped the date stamp of when the photo was taken on one of the journal spots that I placed under the title.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you are inspired to create beautiful with the Good Vibrations collection!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails