Sunday, July 7, 2024

Greeting Cards | Hometown USA collection | Doodlebug Design Inc

Hi creative friends! 

 I don't know about you but I always need a greeting card to give to someone for their birthday or even just a thank you card. The Hometown USA collection by Doodlebug Design Inc has some great phrases and elements to include on your greeting cards, they look great when they're done and the receiver will love it.

 

 
I made a total of 5 cards to add to my pile to grab whenever I need one, I used the card bases from the Hometown USA collection cards and envelopes pack.
 
 
 
 For the Thank you card above, because it had the open window included in it, I knew I wanted to make this into a shaker card. I took some plastic packaging, cutting it into a square, I then sewed around 3 sides to make the pocket, I added the stars and hearts from the Land That I Love shakers and also the silver ball shakers and then sewed the top closed.  I adhered it behind the window and then decorated the front.

 
For the card above, I trimmed a paper from the 6' x 6' paper pad and added one of the die-cuts from the Odds and Ends pack using craft foam for dimension. I covered up the part on the balloons that read USA and the flag of the USA using other die-cuts as these cards are not for the 4th of July celebrations. 

 
The card above just has a die-cut added with craft foam from the Odds and Ends pack, some firework and star puffy stickers and some red heart sprinkles also. Sometimes the simplest cards are the most effective!
 

The card above I cut out 2 different papers from the 6'x 6' paper pad and also cut out one of the 3' x 4' cards from the Summer Celebration patterned paper. I added some puffy stickers to the tops of the fireworks and some silver star sprinkles to the corners of the card.
 

 
The card below is the smallest in the pack and was perfect to add the flower Doodle Pop to the front of! I also added the Just For You banner title from the Chit Chat pack using craft foam and over the white dots on the card base, I added some silver sprinkles.   
 

I hope you will get some crafting time soon! You could start by making some cards!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Hometown USA collection
Hometown USA cards and envelopes
Happy Healing Silver Sprinkles

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails