Sunday, August 18, 2024

Day at the Zoo | At the Zoo collection | Doodlebug Design Inc

Hi creative friends!

Who doesn't love a trip to the zoo?! I have had these photos of my sons visiting Sydney's Taronga Zoo printed for quite some time now (probably 8 years lol!) waiting for the perfect collection to document them. The At the Zoo collection by Doodlebug Design Inc is awesome and was perfect for my photos, I love how my layout turned out! 


As I had 6 photos to document and I wanted to use them all on one page, I decided on a grid design for my layout. Grid designs are excellent for keeping things uniform and neat on a page without going too overboard!


I started with the Zoo paper for my background and trimmed down the 'B' side of the Roly Poly Pandas paper and adhered this to the Zoo paper. All of my photos are backed with papers from the 6' x 6' paper pad and popped up using craft foam underneath. The Zippity Zoo Dots paper was added as a horizontal strip in the centre of the layout. 


3 border strip stickers and the plaque title sticker that reads 'Day at the Zoo' were added from the This and That sticker sheet. On either side of the title I added some greenery die-cuts from the Odds and Ends pack. To help draw the viewer's eye to each of the photos, I added a super cute Doodle-Pop or a cardstock icon sticker or an enamel sticker to them. The animals are just adorable in this collection!!


I added some more phrase and word stickers from the This and That sticker sheet to help tell the story of the trip to the zoo. I stamped the date stamp from the day we visited the zoo and also took 4 of the black Zoo Assortment Matte Sprinkles enamel dots and added one to each of the 4 corners of the layout, I love how this finishes off the page.   


Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you are inspired to document your wild animal adventures using the At the Zoo collection!

Happy creating!


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

At the Zoo collection

 OTHER

Black Ink
Date stamp

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails