Saturday, August 31, 2024

Oh, Sweet Sunshine | You Are My Sunshine | Pretty Little Studio

 Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I am sharing a new layout featuring both the gorgeous Sunkissed and the You Are My Sunshine collections by Pretty Little Studio!   


I started out with the You Are My Sunshine patterned paper from the You Are My Sunshine collection, cutting up the strips from the sunrays so that I could rearrange them onto a sheet of plain white cardstock. The patterned paper is the only thing I used from the You Are My Sunshine collection, the rest is from the Sunkissed collection. 


For the title, I chose one from the Fun in the Sun title pack and also added some of the cute scallop stickers from the Scent of Spring scallop stickers. The clouds are from the In the Clouds die-cuts pack, the title and the cloud die-cuts are all popped up using foam tape to add dimension to my layout.


A couple of close up shots show you the detail and dimension on my layout. This was such a fun layout to create! Do you ever cut up patterned paper and rearrange it differently? You should definitely give it a try if you haven't! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails