Sunday, February 11, 2024

Love You | Lots of Love collection | Doodlebug Design Inc

Hey creative friends!

What do you get when you cross red, pink and blue together? The gorgeous Lots of Love collection by Doodlebug Designs that's what! I absolutely LOVE this colour combination and find it really easy to work with!!

 


I cut out 3 heart shapes from the 6' x 6' paper pad using some dies from my stash, I added craft foam underneath and adhered them to a plain white cardstock background. I trimmed down the white cardstock and adhered it to the Love You Bunches patterned paper. I then machine-stitched a border around the edge. I placed my photo over the centre heart and then placed 2 of the banners and the Love die-cut below my photo all from the Chit Chat die-cut pack. 


Do you love Doodlepops?! I absolutely LOVE them and just had to add those super cute Love Bugs Doodlepops sitting on top of the banners! I mean how cute are they?! I added some clusters of florals tucked into a few of the hearts and in the top left corner I placed the cute branch and birdhouse die-cut from the Chit Chat pack.


I really like adding the words and phrase stickers from the This and That sticker sheet to my projects, I like how they help tell my story as I don't journal on my pages much. I chose a few to be used on this page and I also added the blue xoxo heart sticker to the left hand heart and the floral heart sticker to the middle heart.


I placed a few small flowers and heart cluster die-cuts around the page to add some colour and interest to certain parts of the page. I also chose a few enamel dots in different colours too and added these for some extra dimension and colour.  


I love the shadows and dimension that are created when I add elements to my projects when I use foam tape. You can see some of the shadows in the close-up photo below.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Lots of Love collection

OTHER

Cuttlebug die-cut machine
Heart Dies
White thread
Date stamp
Black Ink

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails