Friday, February 9, 2024

Adventure | Great Escape collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi creative friends,

It's Tarrah here with you today to share my first layout using the awesome Great Escape collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio!

I decided to create a layout featuring a large A4 photo taken from the bridge over the amazing Cataract Gorge in Tasmania from our recent trip visiting Tassie. The Great Escape collection was the perfect collection to focus mainly on the photo for this layout and layering lots of the elements straight on top of my photo.

I started out with a plain sheet of white cardstock and placed my large photo in the very centre of the cardstock. I left the edges free of adhesive so that I could place the papers down the sides. I then cut some paper strips from the 'B' side of the 'Happy Camper' patterned paper and the 'B' side of the 'Direction' patterned paper, placing these vertically, the 'Direction' paper was placed at the outer edge and the 'Happy Camper' paper closer to the photo. I then fussy cut the scallops from the 'Wild Life' patterned paper and tucked this piece in on the left-hand side and bent the edges up to add some dimension.

My title is the 'Adventure' title from the chipboard pack, I placed it down the bottom of the page, in the centre of photo and also placed one of the circle die-cuts from the ephemera pack just above the chipboard title. I took 2 of the stickers from the Accessory Sticker sheet and placed these below the chipboard title. I journaled the location and the date on the smaller sticker.

On the right-hand side I placed 2 more of the chipboard pieces to help balance the scallops from the left-hand hand side. I placed one of the phrase stickers from the Accessory Sticker sheet layered over the top of these pieces. I also placed one of the enamel dots from the enamel shapes pack here.

At the top of the photo, I placed the 'Wild by Nature' die-cut using foam tape to add dimension to the page. I also placed another of the enamel dots over the top of the arrows on this die-cut.  This collection is perfect for your travel and outdoor adventures such as camping, road trips, hiking, fishing, walking, running or even documenting the boys in your life! I hope you get a chance to purchase this awesome collection to create some projects of your own!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you are inspired by my layout and enjoyed reading about how I created it. 

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails