Sunday, January 28, 2024

Winter | Snow Much Fun collection | Doodlebug Design Inc

Hi creative friends!

How cute are the penguins in the Snow Much Fun collection by Doodlebug Designs?! I just love them and had to include lots of the penguin Doodlepops on my layout for today's share! And they match my photo perfectly with my nieces ice-skating using push along penguins to hold on to!

My background paper is the 'B' side of the Frosted Friends paper, I trimmed it down to measure roughly 11' x 11' inches and adhered it to the 'B' side of the Cold Streak paper. I then machine-stitched a border around the outside edge. I put my Silhouette Cameo machine to work creating a title in the software using the Impact font. I then offset this and cut out the offset part from white cardstock. I then cut each individual letter from a coloured co-ordinating cardstock.


I chose some of the papers from the 6' x 6' paper pad, cutting some of these into banner strips and adhering them vertically underneath my photo. I love how the layers look under my photo and how they add some dimension and different colours to my page. I placed craft foam underneath the cut file title and placed this at the base of my photo. 


I tucked in one of the mountain die-cuts from the Odds and Ends pack to the right of my photo and layered some of the penguin Doodlepops on top, I also added some small snowflakes here too. I also placed one of the phrase banners and the snowflake strip from the Chit Chat pack below the Winter cut file title. Some of the smaller embellishments I added were the small die-cut hearts, the Sprinkles that were mostly added to the centres of the snowflakes.


Lastly I added some sprinklings of white mist around the page and also stamped the date stamp too. I love how my layout turned out and hope you are inspired to create some snow filled winter pages using the super gorgeous Snow Much Fun collection. 


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! 

Happy creating!


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Snow Much Fun collection
Snow Much Fun Assorted cardstock collection

OTHER

Silhouette Cameo Machine
Winter title cut file (Impact Font)
White thread
White mist
Date stamp
Black Ink


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails