Friday, February 23, 2024

Tasmania | Great Escape collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a new travel layout featuring the new Great Escape collection. I decided to document our recent trip to Tasmania, printing a total of 6 favourite photos all in a small format to create a vertical filmstrip look.

 

I chose 3 patterned papers to use for the background of my layout. I turned the Direction patterned paper over to show the green side, the Happy Camper patterned paper was left with the flags showing and I also turned the Horizon patterned paper to reveal the yellow suns. Once the papers were arranged and adhered, I placed the photo strip over to the right side of the layout.

For my title, I decided to spell the word Tasmania using the 'Fun Times Ahead' chipboard title. As I was spelling the word Tasmania in my head, I thought all of the letters were there in the 1 packet of chipboard except Tasmania has 3 A's so I did have to open a new packet of the chipboard elements and steal one of the A's from that pack! I placed the title along the top line of the Horizons paper and I also added one of the puffy titles under the chipboard title too.

Just above the Tasmania title, I placed one of the round die-cuts and also placed one of the banner stickers from the Accessory stickers through the centre of the photo strip. On the right of the photos at the top, I added the Let's Go flag die-cut and bent up the edges slightly to add some texture. To the direct right of the photos at the bottom, I added the tree chipboard and layered one of the phrase stickers from the Accessory sticker sheet over the top. I also added more of the phrase stickers above the Tasmania title.

Once the larger elements were added to my page, I added some of the smaller elements including one of the banner chipboard pieces below the Let's Go title and I created a cluster of embellishments at the very top of the page using stickers from the Accessory sticker sheet and a puffy sticker too. I added a couple more puffy stickers and finished by freehand drawing a border around the outside using my journal pen, stamping the date stamp and sprinkling some black mist to finish.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you are inspired by my layout and got some ideas for your next project!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails