Sunday, February 25, 2024

Baked With Love | Made With Love collection | Doodlebug Design Inc

Hi creative friends!

Do you have a cute baker or chef in your family? I am very lucky to have one in my family and the Made with Love collection from Doodlebug Design is perfect to document these adorable photos of my little baker! 


I chose quite a few patterned papers for this layout - using 4 in total including Sugar Sprinkles, Flour and Sugar, Bake Me Happy and Dab of Butter. I decided on the Bake Me Happy paper for my background and trimmed down the Sugar Sprinkles paper to approximately 11' x 11' and adhered it to the Bake Me Happy paper. I then freehand drew a border around the edge using a black journal pen. I then trimmed down the Dab of Butter paper to measure 8' x 12' and adhered this piece to the centre of the layout. From the Flour and Sugar paper, I trimmed off the red gingham/plaid strip piece and the cocoa, flour and sugar jar piece. I adhered the red piece at the top of the Dab of Butter paper and the cute jar piece at the bottom.


I love the border stickers that are included on all the This and That sticker sheets! I added the small yellow scalloped one and the red plaid/gingham one at the bottom and the blue wavy one at the top. The Bake Me Happy enamel stickers are SOOO cute! I added lots of these at the top of the page! I just love their adorable faces!


In the centre of the page, I adhered my 2 cutie photos using craft foam to pop them up off the page a little. I did leave the sides of the photos free of adhesive so that I could add some embellishments, I often do this when I create my layouts, I then go back when I am happy with my page and extra adhesive to secure everything. You can see in the close up photo the shadows this creates on my page, I just love the added dimension. On the right of the photos, I added the round die-cut that says 'Baked With Love' from the Chit Chat pack. I added some of the enamel hearts from the With All My Heart pack. I also added one of the tab sticker here from the This and That sticker sheet.


Above the large photo, I tucked in the adorable rolling pin and above the smaller photo, the utensils both from the Odds and Ends pack. I also took the 'a-dough-rable' speech bubble from the Chit Chat pack and adhered that above the rolling pin. I also added the All You Knead Is Love speech bubble in the top left corner of the small photo. As my son has his apron on, I just had to add the apron cardstock sticker from the Icon sticker sheet. Lastly I stamped the date stamp using black ink and my layout was complete.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you were inspired by my layout!

Happy creating!


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Made With Love collection

OTHER

Date stamp
Black ink
Black journal pen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails