Saturday, March 9, 2024

Adventure Awaits | Great Escape collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you today to share another scrapbook layout featuring the gorgeous new Great Escape collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio! I have documented another photo from my recent trip to Tasmania, this time a photo taken at pretty Horseshoe Falls. The Great Escape collection is absolutely perfect for outdoor adventures, nature photos and road trips!

I decided to start with a cut file found on the internet and cut this from white cardstock. I then took the A5 paper stack and backed the spaces in the cut file with a variety of different papers. Once the cut file was backed, I adhered it using craft foam to the Horizon 12' x 12' patterned paper. I cut a small strip of the 'B' side of the Wild Life patterned paper and tucked it in under the cut file t the bottom.

I placed my photo on the right-hand side of the page overlapping the cut file and allowing one of the clouds in the cut file to overhang onto the photo. I used craft foam to adhere the photo too. Above the photo, I placed a banner sticker, and on the left of the photo I placed a tab sticker all from the Accessory Sticker sheet. Below the photo, I placed the die-cut title 'Explore' from the ephemera pack and also added a puffy shape.

Also from the Wild Life patterned paper, I cut out the 3' x 4' card that says 'Adventure Awaits' and placed this right under the stars on the cut file again using craft foam to adhere it. I added another tab sticker to the left of the photo and also added the round sticker at the top of the mountain peak, both from the Accessory sticker sheet. I absolutely LOVE the chipboard elements in this collection! I added 2 of the stars, the flag popping out of the clouds, the log piece between the mountains and also the hexagon shape overlapping the mountains at the bottom. 

Once the larger elements were placed and I was happy with them, I went ahead and placed some smaller finishing touches like some more puffy shapes and some extra die-cuts from the ephemera pack, I also stamped the date of when my photo was taken.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have purchased the Great Escape collection or have plans to purchase it really soon so you can get busy creating with it!  

Happy creating!

Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails