Sunday, January 14, 2024

Snow Much Fun | Snow Much Fun collection | Doodle Design Inc

Hi creative friends and Happy New Year!

Do you like winter? I am not a big fan but I do love to create warm and snuggly layouts, especially with gorgeous products like the new Snow Much Fun collection by Doodlebug Design Inc! 

I started by cutting out a cut file from the Snow Happy Together patterned paper and backed it using one of the papers from the 6' x 6' paper pad. I chose the Snow Day patterned paper as my main background and also layered the purple cardstock and the white cardstock on top.


Where the 'O' is in the Snow word, I adhered one of the round die-cuts from the Chit Chat pack using craft foam for dimension. Under the photo, I layered one of the Bits and Pieces die-cuts, I also adhered some of the snowflakes from this same pack around the layout.


In the centres of the large snowflakes, I added some of the gemstones in co-ordinating colours. I also wanted to create a look of it snowing on my page so I added some of the tiny Sprinkles in different colours around the layout.


I absolutely LOVE Doodlepops in all of the collections and just had to add that super cute snowman to the bottom right corner of the photo. He is a cute shaker pop as he has some sprinkles in his belly - sooo cute right?!


I added a few other Sprinkle kinds including the small snowflakes and the little penguin layered on top of the bottom left corner of the photo. To finish off the layout I took my Kindyglitz and added it to the cut file and to the snowflakes. I love how it adds a pretty touch of glitter. 


I love how my layout turned out and hope you are inspired to create some wintery projects using the gorgeous Snow Much Fun collection!

Until next time, happy crafting!


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Snow Much Fun collection
Snow Much Fun Assorted cardstock collection

OTHER

Kindyglitz
Silhouette Cameo Machine
Snow Much Fun cut file
Date stamp
Black Ink

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails