Sunday, December 10, 2023

Sweet Gingerbread | Gingerbread Kisses collection | Doodlebug Design Inc

There is just something about gingerbread and Christmas time right? I just love the elements in the Gingerbread Kisses collection and this photo of my son making a gingerbread house was perfect to pair with it! Don't you love it when you have the perfect photos to match a collection?!  


The printed acetate sheets are simply gorgeous, I just love the confetti one from the Gingerbread Kisses collection! I adhered this to a plain sheet of white cardstock and trimmed this all down to matt onto the 'B' side of The Christmas Jammies paper. I then added one of the scalloped border stickers from the This and That sticker sheet to the very top of the layout.  


I chose 3 of the tags from the die-cut Bits and Pieces pack and tied some bows using Doodle Twine through the holes in the top. I placed them horizontally across the page and added my photo in as well. I absolutely LOVE the gorgeous Gingerbread house die-cuts from this collection and just had to add one on the left of the photo. I added craft foam underneath it to pop it up and create dimension on the page. 


Isn't this the cutest photo of my son making his gingerbread house!? He was even in the Christmas spirit wearing a Santa hat and everything! As you can see, he was concentrating super hard! Do you have photos of a loved one making a gingerbread house or even some cookies? Yes?! This collection is perfect for you to document those memories! I distressed the edges of the paper under the photo to mimic the icing effect from the house in the photo, I love how that looks!


I loved that I could decorate the gingerbread house die-cut by adding some smaller embellishments, I added Sprinkles and puffy stickers to the house, I love the shine and dimension these add to the cardstock of the die-cuts, it takes them to the next level!


I also added some embellishments to all of the tags, including some smaller tags, more This and That stickers and some cute Sprinkles too! I stamped the date stamp using black ink right under my photo. I also added my title here, choosing the Sweet and Gingerbread words from the Chit Chat pack. I added craft foam underneath the word 'Sweet', you can see the shadow that creates on my layout. I love to add different levels on my pages!


I love how my layout turned out using the beautiful Gingerbread Kisses collection! I hope you have been inspired to create using your Gingerbread Kisses goodies too! 

Happy creating! 


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Gingerbread Kisses collection
Doodle Twine in white

OTHER

White cardstock
Date stamp
Black Ink

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails