Saturday, December 9, 2023

Joyful | Joyful collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a new Christmas layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the gorgeous Joyful collection!

I have documented another gorgeous photo of my niece from a Christmas photo shoot when she was younger, I just love this photo so much! The Joyful collection was perfect for this photo with the super cute animal icons, I was able to add the adorable reindeer, bird, squirrel and rabbit.

I chose the 'B' side of the Deck the Halls patterned paper for my background, I love the teal and stars on this paper! I trimmed it down and adhered it to a plain sheet of white cardstock and then added machine stitched border around the edges.  At the top of the page, I placed one of the blank rectangle stickers from the Accessory Sticker sheet and layered some puffy stickers over the top. I wanted to make a large cluster in the centre of my page and decided to first choose a Cambridge doily to lay down first, I love the softness and texture that this brings to the layout. I then layered some of the 3' x 4' journal cards under the photo and adhered these down on top of the doily using craft foam to add dimension. At the top of the journal cards, I added my Joyful title from the gold puffy titles. These are sooo gorgeous! I love the different word choices and that you can mix it up if you want to! I placed one of the glitter gold stars and one of the banner puffy stickers!  

 From the Very Merry patterned paper, I cut out the Magical Moments phrase and adhered it below the photo and I placed one of the word stickers from the Accessory Sticker Sheet above the photo.  On the right of the photo, I added some embellishments including the round journal spot from the Accessory Sticker Sheet, a stocking from the chipboard set, some candy canes in die-cuts and puffy stickers, the super cute bunny puffy sticker and one of the lovely epoxy wood buttons


On the left of the photo, I placed the gorgeous reindeer chipboard piece and layered both a star and a bird puffy sticker. I love to layer embellishments on top of other embellishments! I also tucked in behind the reindeer, another candy cane die-cut and placed one of the glitter gold fabric stars too.  Did you spot the pretty sprinkles of gold and white over the page? That was done using gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine and some white mist is by Dylusions. I just unscrewed the cap off the top and lightly shook the nozzle to add the sprinkles.

Under the photo, I tucked in one of the tags from the Accessory sticker sheet and tied a bow with some twine through the hole. I also placed more phrase and word stickers from the Accessory sticker sheet and also the cute squirrel sticker too. I also placed some of the small puffy stickers here as well. Such small details can really make a big impact on a page, although sometimes small embellishments are subtle, they really can make a difference to a page.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you are inspired to get crafting with your Cocoa Vanilla Christmas collections! 

Happy creating!

Tarrah x  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails