Sunday, November 26, 2023

Home Sweet Home Chippie Album | Doggone Cute collection | Doodlebug Design Inc

Hi creative friends!

The Home Sweet Home chipboard album by Doodlebug Design Inc is the perfect album to create a keepsake showcasing pictures and memories of your much loved pets! The Doodlebug Designers have all been asked to decorate the house shaped album these last 2 weeks, I decided to use the adorable Doggone Cute collection to decorate my album and I just love how it turned out! 



I covered the front of the album with the 12' x 12' Man's Best Friend paper and cut out the window spaces with my craft knife. For the roof section, I covered this with the Playful Plaid paper and added the red scalloped sticker from the This and That sticker sheet. I knew I wanted to create little scenes in each of the windows on the front cover, I chose the Go Fetch blue spot paper for the windows and added some Sprinkles from the Throw, Fetch, Repeat set, some Hearts from the Happy Home Doodle Pop set, and some bone Puffy Shapes to create the pile of bones - how cute is that right?! I added the tree from the Odds and Ends die-cut pack. 


I covered each of the pages with a 12' x 12' paper and worked on both sides of the pages. For the top pages, I mostly added a sticker from the This and That sticker sheet but also dressed these up a little with a puffy shape or some Sprinkles. For this page, I created a pocket to hold some journaling cards from the See Spot Run paper. I added another border sticker from the This and That sticker sheet here, a die-cut from the Chit Chat set and some of the mini heart puffy shapes in a line. I love how the dog sits at the bottom and you can see him when you close the album!


For this page, I added some tags and heart from the Bits and Pieces die-cut pack, some of the cute paw print washi tape, and a tab and a title from the Chit Chat die-cut pack. I wanted the option to add small photos here or journaling or both. For contrast under the title, I took one of the blue bone papers from the 6'x 6' paper pad and placed it under the title. 


For this page, I made some photo matts using the brown spotted paper from the 6' x 6' paper pad and adhered white cardstock on top. I added a dog face puffy shape to the larger photo mat and a paw print to the smaller one. I grabbed another title from the Chit Chat die-cut pack and adhered it in the middle of the 2 photo mats.


To finish the album, I put all the pages through the rings that came with the album and I added the gorgeous I Love My Dog charm to the left ring and tied some bows to each ring with some red and white chevron ribbon from my stash. I love that I can add photos of our much loved dog - Baxter! I actually made this album for my youngest son who will pull it out and look through the photos all the time, reminding him of how much we loved Baxter.  

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you are inspired to decorate your Home Sweet Home chipboard album! I hope you are enjoying all the different takes on the album from the designers this week! Aren't they all so gorgeous?!

Happy creating!

 


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Home Sweet Home Chipboard Album
Doggone Cute collection

OTHER

Red and white chevron ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails