Sunday, October 29, 2023

Boo Crew | Sweet & Spooky collection | Doodlebug Design Inc

Halloween is my favourite holiday to document! There is just something about the super cute costumes and trick-or-treating that is super fun! The Sweet & Spooky collection by Doodlebug Design Inc is perfect for documenting those perfect Halloween moments! 


I started with the Moonlight Magic 12' x 12' patterned paper choosing this as my bottom layer background, I then took the Halloween Night 12' x 12' patterned paper and trimmed it down and adhered it to the Moonlight Magic paper. Next was the Sweet and Spooky 12' x 12' patterned paper, I trimmed this piece down and added a little bit of water to it and scrunched it up, once it was dry, I adhered it to the Halloween Night paper. I cut up the black and white scalloped border strip sticker from the This and That Cardstock stickers and added it around the edge of the page.  


I added my photo and lots of embellishments in the bottom right of the layout and then added a cluster of embellishments in the top left corner to balance out the layout. I took 2 of the tags from the Bits and Pieces pack and layered them under the photo and I added some Gray Doodle Twine through the holes in the tops of the tags. My title is made up of the super cute 'Boo Crew' title from the Chit Chat pack, I adhered the title at the bottom of the photo using craft foam.


I absolutely love the pink haunted house in the Odds and Ends pack, I placed this piece on the right of the photo. I also added some of the gorgeous pumpkins on the left hand side of the photo too. I tucked in one the acetate trees here as well. To add some more of the acetate elements, I added the spider web on the right and added a puffy spider to the centre of the web. I also added a puffy face to the middle of the 'O' in the 'Boo' word.


The Bits and Pieces pack is full of awesome words and elements, I layered the Spooky Fun circle on top of the green scalloped circle and adhered it in the top left corner of the layout. I added some more of the smaller puffy stickers here too including stars and sparkles. I also added one of the super cute owl puffy stickers to the top of the circle.


The bat stickers from the Halloween Icons pack are gorgeous too so I just had to add 2 of them to help with the flow of the layout. I adhered the heads down and then bent up the wings to add some dimension. Lastly I stamped the date stamp and sprinkled some white mist around the layout. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to pull out your Sweet & Spooky collection and create some super cute projects with it!

Happy creating!


DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Sweet & Spooky collection
Doodle Twine - Gray

OTHER

Water Spray
White Mist
Date stamp
Black Ink

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails