Thursday, November 9, 2023

Love This | Heart & Home collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you today to share a new layout featuring the gorgeous Heart & Home collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

The Heart & Home collection is perfect for documenting photos of family. I took this photo of my parents recently at the airport before my Mum was leaving for England. I just love this photo of the 2 of them.

I started with a plain white cardstock background and chose a free quilt design cut file by Paige Evans as one of the features for my layout. I cut the cut file out from the 'B' side of the Framed paper and love how the wood grain looks against the white. With the bigger frame piece, I adhered the white cardstock on top of this piece and then machine stitched a border around the outside to add some texture. I then took the A5 paper stack and backed some of the open spaces. I adhered my photo on the right hand side of the page using craft foam and added one of the cardstock frames from the ephemera pack over the photo. I also tucked in one of the florals underneath, I love how you can see the different dimension I created here.

My title is made up of the gorgeous gold foil cardstock titles and I placed the title on the left of the photo using craft foam for dimension too. I layered one of the small phrase pieces from the Gather paper over the top of the title. On the right of the photo, I added more die-cut pieces from the ephemera pack and also added a puffy heart here as well.  At the top of the frame I added one of the phrase stickers from Accessory sticker sheet and also placed one of the banner stickers also from the Accessory sticker sheet at the bottom of the photo and layered a puffy heart over top of the heart on the sticker.

Next up it was time to add some more embellishments. I decided to add some of the stickers from the Accessory sticker sheet, adding 2 of the square ones to the square shapes in the cut file. I also added some more of the smaller die-cut pieces from the ephemera pack to some of the open spaces in the cut file as well. Some of them I added craft foam to underneath and some I placed flat on the page. I love the different levels of dimension not to mention the shadows this creates on a project. Lastly I added some more of the super cute puffy hearts and stamped the date stamp of when the photo was taken to finish off the layout.

I love how Cocoa Vanilla collections co-ordinate! It is so easy to create pretty projects with their gorgeous collections, I highly recommend you get the Heart & Home collection for your family memory keeping, it has perfect elements to help capture those all important memories and to tell your stories.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope I have inspired you to pull out your Heart & Home goodies and create something pretty! You could even create a similar project using another gorgeous collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails