Thursday, September 10, 2026

The Best Bits | Bramble Fox

Hi creative friends!

The Best Bits perspextive title by Bramble Fox was the perfect title for my getaway scrapbook layout that I created. My layout celebrates all those little moments that make a getaway memorable. Sometimes it's not the major attractions that stay with us, but the laughs, the unexpected discoveries, delicious treats, and time spent with people we love. That's exactly what inspired this page.


For this layout, I created a photo grid filled with snapshots from a fun weekend adventure. The collection of photos tells the story beautifully, capturing everything from sightseeing and shopping to coffee stops and sweet treats. I wanted the photos to be the star of the page, so arranging them in a clean grid helped showcase lots of memories while keeping the design cohesive. I used the Where To Next collection by Vicki Boutin.


The stunning Best Bits title became the focal point in the lower right corner. I layered it over a cluster of colourful embellishments, banners, and icons to draw the eye directly to the title. The dark acrylic really pops against the softer background colours and gives the page wonderful dimension.

To balance the layout, I added a smaller embellishment cluster above the photo block with leafy elements, tabs, and labels. These details help guide the eye around the page while adding interest without overwhelming the photos. The phrase strip "New Things To See And Do" perfectly complements the story behind the layout.

One of my favourite things about the Best Bits title is how versatile it is. It can be used for travel pages, family memories, celebrations, or any project that highlights life's special moments. It instantly helps tell the story while adding a bold design element to your layout.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope this page inspires you to document the little moments and use the Best Bits title to highlight your own favourite memories.

Happy crafting!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails