Hi creative friends!
I wanted to capture that feeling of freedom and adventure by being at the ocean. Using the stunning Chasing Waves Perspextive Title and the gorgeous Woodie Surfboards and Waves for Days cut file all from Bramble Fox.
The photo was taken during a beach visit on a wild and stormy day. The dramatic sky and crashing waves created the perfect backdrop for a coastal-inspired scrapbook page. To complement the seaside theme, I built my design around the large wave cut file, allowing it to sweep across the bottom of the page and create a sense of movement.The Waves for Days cut file and the Chasing Waves Perspextive Title became the focal point of the layout. The bold designs draw the eye straight to the photo while reinforcing the beach theme. I love how the dimensional finish adds depth and layers amongst the surrounding embellishments.
I wanted to capture that feeling of freedom and adventure by being at the ocean. Using the stunning Chasing Waves Perspextive Title and the gorgeous Woodie Surfboards and Waves for Days cut file all from Bramble Fox.
The photo was taken during a beach visit on a wild and stormy day. The dramatic sky and crashing waves created the perfect backdrop for a coastal-inspired scrapbook page. To complement the seaside theme, I built my design around the large wave cut file, allowing it to sweep across the bottom of the page and create a sense of movement.The Waves for Days cut file and the Chasing Waves Perspextive Title became the focal point of the layout. The bold designs draw the eye straight to the photo while reinforcing the beach theme. I love how the dimensional finish adds depth and layers amongst the surrounding embellishments.
To frame the photo, I tucked several of the Woodie Surfboards behind the image. The natural woodgrain brings warmth and texture to the page, while the surfboard shapes help tell the story of a day spent by the ocean. I added a small anchor and a few additional coastal elements from Paper Snips #79 to enhance the beachy feel without overwhelming the design.To frame the photo, I tucked several of the Woodie Surfboards behind the image. The natural woodgrain brings warmth and texture to the page, while the surfboard shapes help tell the story of a day spent by the ocean. I added a small anchor and a few additional coastal elements from Paper Snips #79 to enhance the beachy feel without overwhelming the design.
The soft script background paper from the Vicki Boutin Where to Next collection provides subtle detail while allowing the bright blues of the waves and the natural wood tones to really shine. A layered sun and cloud embellishment at the top of the page also from the Where to Next collection balances the composition and helps lead the eye across the layout.
Some splatters of white mist finish the layout and create the sense of seaspray. This page is a reminder that some of life's best memories are made by the water, chasing waves and enjoying simple moments outdoors with family and friends.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope this layout inspires you to document your own beach adventures and create with your favourite Bramble Fox pieces!
Happy crafting,
Tarrah x






No comments:
Post a Comment