Sunday, April 16, 2023

Blessed | Over the Rainbow collection | Doodlebug Design Inc

Hi creative friends! 

This week the Doodlebug Design Team were challenged to use the gorgeous Doodle Pops and Puffy Stickers in our projects! Wow what a hard task that was! I don't actually have THAT many Doodle Pops and what I do have, I don't want to use lol!

I decided to use the beautiful Love Notes collection by Doodlebug Design and added lots of hearts to my page! 


I trimmed 2 of the 12' x 12' patterned papers to create some larger vertical strips and added 2 border stickers to the open edges on my white cardstock background.
I layered a paper from the 6' x 6' paper pad under my black and white photo of my beautiful Mum and I and slightly tore the bottom edge, I then added craft foam underneath and adhered this horizontally on the page. I also layered a note card and some of the circle die-cuts.   


I just love the various hearts in this collection, their cute faces are adorable! I added lots of the die-cut hearts and also some of the stickers too and of course the Doodle-Pop ones as well! I used various size adhesives to pop some up from the page and to also have some sitting flatter to the page. 


I added the 'Love You' Doodle Pop title and also created a second title with the Alphabet Soup Puffy stickers in Ladybug. The subtle dimension that the puffy stickers adds is so cute.  


I added both shiny and matt puffy stickers to my page and I love the variation. I placed some of the phrase and word stickers from the 12' x 12' sticker sheet to help tell the story of my layout. Lastly I sprinkled some mist in both black and white and stamped the date stamp also. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you are inspired to use your Doodle Pops? Would love to see you using them!

Happy creating!



DOODLEBUG PRODUCTS USED

Over the Rainbow collection
Alphabet Soup Puffy Stickers - Ladybug

OTHER

White cardstock
Black mist
White mist
Date stamp
Black ink

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails