Thursday, March 23, 2023

Live Each Day With a Grateful Heart | These Days collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi creative friends!

It's Tarrah back with you and today I am sharing a sweet layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using their gorgeous These Days collection!

I am documenting a lovely photo of my sister and our Mum together from a few years ago.

I started my layout by choosing a cut file from CUT to YOU and cut it out from the Good Life patterned paper, I was careful to have the heart placed in the centre of the paper so that it would leave the 12' x 12' paper in tact but just with a big heart cut out of it! I trimmed down a sheet of plain white cardstock and adhered this to the heart paper, being sure not to place adhesive here the heart was cut out.

I chose a variety of the patterned papers from the A5 paper stack and backed all the spaces in the heart with all of the different papers. I used up lots of this paper pack for this layout! I love how the heart looks with all of the papers backed in the spaces. Once the heart was all backed, I added craft foam underneath the cut file and then adhered it to the white cardstock background. Next I added one of the super cute gold puffy hearts to the centre of the heart cut out in the cut file.

I placed my photo over to the right and on top of the cut file, layering one of the 3' x 4' pocket cards under the photo to help enhance the photo and make it stand out from all the gorgeous colours in the various papers. My title is the small card to the left of my photo, I cut this out from the A5 paper stack. I also added the Hello banner sticker above the title as well. I just had to add some of the gorgeous florals from the floral ephemera pack, I tucked these in both on the left and on the right of the photo. I added more die-cuts here too and some phrase stickers from the Accessory Sticker sheet too.

Above the photo, I adhered the Happy die-cut title and at the bottom I tucked in one of the tab stickers from the Accessory Sticker sheet. I stamped the date stamp on this tab. Around the outside edge of the heart, I added some of the gorgeous puffy hearts from the Puffy Stickers, I love how these look scattered around the large heart. A few more die-cuts like the butterflies and the tea cup finished off the embellishing of my layout and one of the last things added was one of the Wood Epoxy buttons.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed reading how I created my layout and that you inspired to create using your These Days collection!

If you don't have the These Days collection, be sure to grab some while its on sale here in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio store

Happy creating!

Tarrah x 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails