Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Just Chillin | Sunkissed collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

 Hi friends!

Today I have a new layout to share created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the gorgeous Sunkissed collection! This collection is so bright and happy! There are lots of cute ice cream icons in this collection and I knew I had the perfect photos to scrap of my eldest son when he was 5 years old eating an enormous ice cream!

My layout was definitely inspired by those ice cream icons, I knew I wanted to use the pocket card as part of the design. I began by taking a piece of the orange ombre paper from the A5 paper stack and building most of the design on top of this paper. As I used a white cardstock background, I needed a bright colour to help give all the elements a lift. I also added some strips of the Sunny Days 12' x 12' paper to the top and bottom of the layout.

As my photos are small, I was able to add 3 to the page, I used craft foam underneath the photos to pop them up off the page. I just love the expressions on his face eating the ice cream! To add some interest, I took some more of the papers from the A5 paper stack and punched the edges with a scallop border punch, I then tucked these into the top and bottom and the left edge of the orange ombre A5 paper. I pulled lots of pieces from the die-cut ephemera pack including the banner, the large ice cream die-cut, a rainbow, a couple of pennant banners and some hearts. I added these around my photos and to help with the design of the layout.

I also had to add a foam gold glitter title and some hearts in the same too. I love how the gold gives the layout some extra oomph! To embellish further, I created some small clusters of embellishments around the page adding some clear stickers, a wood epoxy button, puffy stickers and accessory stickers too! I pretty much added one of everything to the page lol! I typed some journalling onto some scrap pieces of cardstock and then cut them into strips. I am really liking journalling strips right now!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it?!

Make sure you check out the Cocoa Vanilla online store to get this amazing Sunkissed collection! Or you can ask a local stockist to get it in for you!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails