Monday, June 14, 2021

It's the Weekend | Document Life collection | Pretty Little Studio

 Hi creative friends,

Today I am back to share a new layout created for Pretty Little Studio featuring the gorgeous Document Life collection


I started my layout by adding a super cute vintage rainbow to the top left corner of a plain sheet of white cardstock. I then fussy cut some of the Cut Apart-La Fresca labels and arranged and adhered them in a diagonal vertical design to look as though they are falling out of the rainbow.


I cut a strip from the Dolly 12 x 12 paper and adhered it to the left side of the plain white cardstock. I added some extra colour to each of the labels by taking out my watercolour paints, l used a small paint brush directly on the cardstock and also did some flicks of paint wit the paint brush.  


I placed the cute photo of my niece to the left of the labels, layering some of the papers from the Documented Life collection under my photo. To embellish my page, I took out some old cork hearts and added some of the Star stickers some of the Seen and Noted die-cut titles and some of the Just Because word flags I also included the flair button that says 'Highlight' from the Insta-Worthy set Lastly I sprinkled some black mist and stamped the date stamp to finish my layout.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout as much as I enjoyed creating it? Check out the Pretty Little Studio online store for some stunning products!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails