Monday, March 23, 2020

Epic | Legendary Collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi friends,

Today I am sharing a new design team layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the awesome Legendary collection! 
I love how versatile this collection is, it can be used for boy projects, travel projects and even girl projects! Make sure to check your local or favourite online scrapbook store and get your hands on it!

I started out by trimming some of the papers into a few different sizes and arranged them on a white cardstock background. I chose the white arrow paper to feature my photo and some of the main embellishments. My photo is one of my eldest son looking handsome and going to his Year 6 farewell night a few years back. 

I love the star die-cuts in the ephemera pack, I added the grey ones in 3 places to create a visual triangle on my page. I like how this takes your eye around the page. In between 2 of the stars I added some of the clear sticker stars, I like how this adds a bit more impact to the die-cut ones.

Inside the large grey star, I added one of the large circle Authentic die-cuts, I used craft foam underneath it to raise it up, I like how it gives it shadow and dimension. I also added the 'Epic' die-cut title below my photo, this became my title for my page. The flairs are awesome in this collection so I added the 'Let's Go' one on this page since the photo is my son getting into the car! I also added the 'Admit One Adventure Pass' ticket just above the flair also.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope my layout inspires you in some way! 

Make sure to keep an eye on the Cocoa Vanilla online store as the Legendary collection will be in the online store in the next few weeks!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails