Monday, March 9, 2020

Adventure | Legendary Collection | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi friends,

Today I am back to share my second design team layout using the awesome Legendary collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio! Having 2 sons and a hubby, I get so excited when the boy collections are released! It makes it so easy to create pages about the boys with all this amazing product!

As you can see I stuck with a sort of mono tone colour scheme for this layout, pulling out pieces that were blue, grey and black.

For this layout I chose one of the muted background papers to begin my page with and then I added the dark blue paper behind to lift it and act as a frame for the entire page. The photo I have chosen to document, is one of my youngest son when we last traveled 3 years ago, there are lots of exploring references in this collection so this was the perfect photo!  I matted my photo in one of the papers from the large 12' x 12' cut out sheet and adhered it flat the background in the centre, only adding adhesive to the centre and top and bottom of the under side of the photo. This allowed me tuck in those die-cut pieces either side of the photo with ease.
 

My title is one of the awesome cardstock titles and I added foam dots under this to pop it up at the bottom of my photo, I also layered one of the accessory phrase stickers over the top of the title. I absolutely adore that bear face die-cut so that had to make it on to this page! He looks super cute just above the title on the left overlapping on to my photo. Some more die-cuts were added including the mountains, the stars, hot air balloon, Limited Edition ticket, compass and Stay Wild banner at the top. Some of the stars are popped up using foam dots, I love how this creates shadows and height on my page.

Under the title I tucked in the round compass die cut and added a navy enamel dot to the centre, I also tucked in one of the tabs from the accessory sticker sheet and the large grey star here too. The 'Epic' clear sticker was also added here to enhance the adventure theme. I added a few more of the navy enamel dots around my page and also one of the gorgeous flair buttons. I chose the one with the mountains so that it could be layered over the mountain die-cut on the right. Lastly a few more accessory phrase stickers were added and some black mist splatters to finish off.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you are inspired in some way by my layout and that you can take an idea or 2 from this page and create your own layout!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails