Sunday, June 9, 2019

Love Here and Now | Happiness | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a new design team layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the gorgeous Happiness collection.

That wreath paper from the Happiness collection is absolutely amazing and really doesn't need a lot added to it. I decided to just cut out a wreath cut file design that is from Neat and Crafty Cutz, owned by fellow designer Anita Bownds. I love how it looks overlaying all that gorgeous colour on the paper.

I cut the wreath design from plain white cardstock and then adhered it overlapping the wreath design on the paper. I fussy cut some of the butterflies out of the butterfly paper and layered scattered around the wreath cut file. I also added some of the gorgeous clear stickers both on top of and underneath the cut file design. My photo is matted with one of the papers from the 6' x 8' paper pad. I tucked the photo under the cut file and over towards the left of the page. I also added some extra ephemera pieces tucked under the photo to add extra texture and interest.

You can see in the detail photo above the clear floral sticker that I have overlayed on top of the cut file and some of the butterflies that were adhered to the top of the cut file. I love how the paper has so much detail and colour that all the hard work is already done for you and its just a matter of adding a few things to enhance it. To the right of my photo, I have cut out one of the small journal cards from the cut apart sheet and then layered some of the accessory stickers over the top of the journal card, the stickers help to tell the story of my photo which is a special moment shared between my sister and her youngest daughter.

In the photo above you can see the cluster of embellishments to the left of the photo. Here I have added a heart clear sticker, some floral die-cuts and some of the fussy cut butterflies. My title is made up of the chipboard titles and some of the cardstock titles. I also layered some clear stickers at the top of the photo and under the die-cut floral piece. I love how the clear stickers have the watercolour look to them. 

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails