Thursday, June 6, 2019

Groovy Chic | Bohemian Dreams | Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout for Pretty Little Studio using the gorgeous Bohemian Dreams collection designed by Ashley Horton!

I absolutely LOVE the small 2 x 4 paper pack from this collection! It's perfect to cut up into 2 x 2 squares for a design like this one!


I picked out my favourite papers from the 2 x 4 pack and arranged them on a plain white cardstock background, I adhered them down and then machine stitched in between each square. My photo is mounted on craft foam to pop it up off the page. I also popped up the ampersand embellishment on the left hand side and also the title too.


On the right hand side I placed the title along with a tag from the XOXO collection. I also layered a flair button over the tag and added a heart die-cut under the title too. I love the cork hearts and had to also one of those to the cluster under the title. Some of the white Good Things Word stickers were perfect bits to add in various places also. I also added more die-cut hearts to the left hand side and one of the words from the Positive Vibes cut a parts was also added.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope I have inspired you to get out your Bohemian Dreams collection and get creating!

Happy creating!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails