Thursday, May 9, 2019

This Happy Place | Free Spirit | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio for the Throwback Thursday feature for this week! I decided to go back and use the gorgeous Free Spirit collectionI absolutely love the 'B' side of the 'Word Jumble' paper from the Free Spirit collection and based my layout on the design of this paper. I added a block piece of the 'B' side of the 'Dreamy' paper at the top to emphasize the angle. I then added two smaller strips of the 'B' side of the 'My Way' paper. I then took 2 of the border strip stickers from the accessory stickers and added those either side.

I matted my photo with the 'B' side of the 'Wildflowers' paper and also layered one of the die-cut frames under the photo and the mat too. I used craft foam to pop up the photo and the photo mat. My title is made up of one of the wood veneer pieces, a die-cut and the letter stickers.  
I added other embellishments around the page including more die-cuts, some woodies, some of the cute puffy stickers and enamel shapes. I also a few extra pieces of wood veneer. Lastly I added the date stamp to finish off the page.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

I hope I have inspired you to pull out some of your older Cocoa Vanilla collections and create something pretty with it!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails