Tuesday, April 9, 2019

So Thankful For You | Happiness | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the GORGEOUS new Happiness collection!
This week some of the design team were asked to use the free 'Happiness' cut files designed by fellow design team member Gwen Wruck who owns the cut file business Cut To You.
The beautiful free cut files below are designed by Gwen from Cut To You and they co-ordinate with the Happiness collection perfectly! You can download them for free in the Cocoa Vanilla store here!
I chose the 'So Thankful For You' title design and cut it out of the 'B' side of the Botanical Bliss paper. I went with a plain white cardstock background as I liked the contrast between the navy blue and white. I did add the gorgeous Expressive paper behind the white cardstock and machine stitched them together.
I chose to document a lovely photo of my sister and her husband on their wedding day a few years ago. I love how lots of the elements in the Happiness collection go with love themed photos. I matted the photo using one of the papers from the 6' x 8' paper pad. I also tucked in one of the pink tabs on the right side of the photo and also placed the 'This Makes Me Happy' sticker beside the tab. I absolutely LOVE the clear stickers in this collection and added a few of them around the page for added interest.
I made an extension of the cut file title by adding the 'Every Day' clear sticker to some white cardstock. I was then able to move it around and adhere it where I liked it. I added some more embellishments including die-cuts, accessory stickers and a flair button. 
I finished off by adding some pink watercolour splatters and added the date stamp. Make sure you check out Gwen's awesome cut file store for some fabulous designs AND make sure you check out the retailers around the country who are stocking the stunning Happiness collection!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails