Friday, March 22, 2019

Happiness | Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Whimsical | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I have a new layout to share with you for Sassy Scrappers using the gorgeous Whimsical collection by Paige Evans/Pink Paislee. I will be working with this collection over the next few weeks so stay tuned for some inspiration each Friday!

This week I wanted to try adding some paper fringing! I have had my fringing scissors for about 2 years and have never used them until now! They work terrific! First, I cut out a large heart shape from plain white cardstock using my Silhouette Cameo machine.

Because I only have the 6' x 6' paper pad to work with and the heart was larger than 6' x 6' I had to cut out 2 strips of each paper I was using in order for the fringing to reach across the entire heart shape. I arranged them in a rainbow order and overlapped each one slightly. Once they were adhered on the back side, I then flipped it over and lifted up some of the fringing.....just look at all that awesome texture!

I added a drawn border around the outline of the heart to emphasize it more, I also added that zigzag sticker strip to the bottom left of the heart, I like how it goes with the fringing with its zig zag edge. My photo was framed with the super cute heart frame from the ephemera pack. I used craft foam underneath the photo and frame to add even more dimension.  

I embellished my page with a tone on tone look and tucked a die cut flower on the right of the photo, I love how the butterflies look on this page too!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to purchase any 6' x 6' paper pad from the Sassy store and try out a layout like this one!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

      
    
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails