Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Happy | More Than Words | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the stunning More Than Words collection!

 I started out by choosing a pretty floral cut file that is new from The Cut Shoppe and then from the 6' x 6' paper pad I chose lots of the gorgeous papers to back the pretty florals in the cut file. I tried to back them so that there was not the same pattern or colour touching. Once I had it all backed, I used some foam tape underneath to adhere it to the Darling Buds paper I chose for my background.

My photo is one of my sister and I from her recent visit back home from England. We love getting photos together and do so whenever we can! I just love this photo of us taken on her 40th birthday (that's her on the right)! I placed the photo down in the bottom right corner so then I was able to balance the page by adding my title and a cluster of embellishments to the top left.

For my title I used one of the cute black chippy words. I also added a flair button, a fussy cut word from one of the papers, a phrase accessory sticker and some enamel shapes to that same cluster. I embellished everywhere else with mainly chipboard pieces and phrase stickers. I did also add some pretty vellum flowers in and around the cut file too.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope I have inspired you to get out your pretty CVS goodies and create something beautiful!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails