Thursday, January 10, 2019

Christmas Wishes | Tis The Season | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi friends!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio featuring the gorgeous Tis The Season collection!

I have a little bit of Tis The Season left in my Cocoa Vanilla collections and one of my aims this year is to use up some stash! What better way to do that is to dive in deep and get creating! I pulled out the Very Merry paper and decided straight away that would be my background as its one of the only full sheets I have left from this collection.

I have mainly scraps left from some of the other papers so I cut out some Christmas tree designs using my Silhouette Cameo from a few of the different papers. I like how the tree designs tie in with the trees in the background paper. Tip: Cutting out some designs from leftover papers using your electronic die-cut machine is a great way to use them up and add more interest to your layout.

I matted my photo using one of the die-cut ephemera pieces and a paper doily. I also tucked in an accessory sticker to the right hand side of the photo. My title is made up of an accessory sticker (popped up with foam squares) and a die-cut ephemera piece. I also added a cute fabric bow, a wood veneer holly piece and an enamel dot to help highlight the title.

A few extra embellishments like sequins and flair buttons were also used to help finish the layout. I also added a few splatters of white mist.

Thanks so much for stopping by the Cocoa Vanilla blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails