Thursday, October 25, 2018

Trick or Treat | The Cut Shoppe

Hi everyone,


 Today I am sharing a new spooktacular Halloween themed layout created for The Cut Shoppe!


I chose the super cool Wacky Web cut file for my layout today. I cut the design from black cardstock and placed it onto a chevron background paper.
I really like the added touches of gold Heidi Shine over the top of the web. 
image 0


I love how the black cut file looks against the creamy contrast background paper. I contemplated machine stitching through the web but I didn't want to take away from the effect and I didn't want it to look too messy either.

I added a few raw Halloween themed chipboard pieces as well as a few puffy stickers and phrase stickers to embellish. The big 31 is in the glitter Thickers from the Crate Paper After Dark collection from a few years back.

The Trick or Treat title is super old...it comes from an old Little Yellow Bicycle Halloween collection from probably 10 years ago!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure to check out The Cut Shoppe Etsy store for amazing digital files to include on any of your papercrafting projects!

Happy creating!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails