Friday, October 19, 2018

Hello Paradise | Simple Stories Hello Summer | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout created for Sassy Scrappers.

I am currently working with the gorgeous Hello Summer collection by Simple Stories! It's super bright and beautiful and luckily I have lots of Summery photos to use with it!

I started off my page today by fussy cutting the Paradise title out of the paper with all the titles on them. I had my photo picked out and also knew that I wanted to use that leaf paper as a background. The Paradise title was the perfect fit for this photo. I added the chippie 'Hello' for added interest too. 

I ripped the patterned paper in half and adhered it to the top half of the page. I then took out my Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide and added some water to it, I then 'smooshed' it using the packaging technique and also splattered some drops with a paint brush onto the white parts of the cardstock.

I placed my photo down and tucked in some of the pretty flower stickers and die-cuts on each side of the photo. I then popped up the Paradise title using foam squares and added the Hello word also. Lastly I added a wood veneer palm tree and some phrase stickers to finish off. 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you are inspired to get this collection from the Sassy store if you haven't already got it?!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Hello Summer Cardstock Stickers 12"X12" Combo        Hello Summer Bits & Pieces Die-Cuts 58/Pkg   
Hello Summer Chipboard Stickers 6"X12"You Are Here Wood Veneer Shapes 27pk
     Hello Summer Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - 4x6 Vertical Elements   Hello Summer Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Who's Ready for Summer    Photobucket






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails