Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Fright Night | Various collections | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Happy Halloween friends!!

Today I am back with you to share a spooky Halloween layout created for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using a variety of their awesome collections! Because there is no specific Halloween collection by CVS, I decided to improvise and use bits and pieces from a variety of collections to make my Halloween layout.
I started off my page by pulling out some orange and black papers from a few of the different CVS collections and then searched through some of my embellishments to find co-ordinating things to go on my layout. I chose the 'Mixed Bag' paper from the Life Is Beautiful collection as my top background paper and used the 'Happy Go Lucky' paper from the Boys Rule collection as the bottom background piece. I then took the large star die-cut also from Boys Rule and adhered it to the orange paper.Once I had all the papers adhered, I splattered some black mist around for added interest. I matted my photo with one of the papers from the Boys Rule 6' x 8' paper pad and popped the photo and matt up on foam tape. I tucked in a black label sticker from the Boys Rule accessory stickers to the left hand side of the photo.My title was typed out using a super cool Halloween inspired font and then cut from one of the papers in the Boys Rule 6' x 8' paper pad using my Silhouette Cameo. I love how the title turned out! I love how I cut it so the grain of the paper is running vertical in the title. The skull and crossbone elements from Boys Rule were absolutely perfect to go on this page! I wouldn't normally reach for this kind of embellishment, however I am glad I had a good excuse to use them!
I added a few of the chipboard sticker embellishments from the You Rock collection too, I like how the colours look against the orange paper.

I hope you all have a fabulous Halloween!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails