Saturday, July 21, 2018

You Are So Special | June 2018 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the stunning June 2018 Main and Add-On Kits!


My assignment for this week was to incorporate July cut files into my project. I used the pretty florals welded together to make a background that one of my fellow designers designed, cutting it out from the pink hexagon paper. I loved the look of the pink on pink so decided to go with the Pinkfresh Studio paper for my background. 


The Pretty Little Studio Savannah Dreams exclusives are amazing! I used lots from the floral die cuts to embellish in and around the cut file, plus I also used some of the Pinkfresh Studio Simple and Sweet puffy stickers all found in the June 2018 Project Life kit!


I matted my photo with one of the gorgeous June 2018 Project Life exclusive cards and added one of the amazing PLS Savannah Dreams flairs to the right of my photo along with some more of the gorgeous floral die cuts. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Happy creating!


Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails