Friday, June 29, 2018

Paradise | Bella Blvd Island Escape | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing my last layout using the beautiful Island Escape collection from Bella Blvd created for Sassy Scrappers!
I have lost count how many pages I created with this gorgeous collection but I know it was a lot!!

I started off choosing a gorgeous cut file from The Cut Shoppe that suits this collection perfectly!! I cut the Paradise word from white cardstock and then backed the letters with some of the different patterned papers! I backed the letter 'D' with my photo! The photo was taken when I travelled to Croatia a few years ago. We visited the stunning Plitvice Lakes National Park and it is AMAZING!!!

Once I had the cut file backed with the papers and photo I popped it up from the background paper with foam tape. I added some embellishments mostly tucking them in around the cut file. I did layer some over the top of the cut file also including that paper strip through the middle of the cut file. 

I love how a large title cut file like this one can determine the design for you! It takes lots of guess work out of scrapping sometimes!!

Make sure to get this gorgeous collection plus check out all the other gorgeous goodies in the Sassy store now too!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

Island Escape Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Good Vibes     Island Escape Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Daily Details

Island Escape Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Tropical Bliss     Island Escape Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Peace & Quiet

 Island Escape Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - Moonlit Kisses      Island Escape Chipboard Stickers 12"X12" Icons

   Island Escape Cardstock Die-Cuts Ephemera Shapes, Tabs & Words      Island Escape Cardstock Stickers 6"X12.5" Sticky Mix 
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails