Monday, June 18, 2018

Hello Adventure | May 2018 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the amazing May 2018 Main and Add-On kits!
This week my assignment was to create a masculine layout! Having 2 sons and my hubby, there is certainly no shortage of boy photos to use so I chose this one of my youngest son trying on his sunglasses and being silly!

Most people may not add pink to masculine layouts but I really like too and I feel you shouldn't be limited to using certain colours! Anything goes in my opinion! My layout ended up having loads of colours purely because I wanted to use that colourful Adventure title and the rainbow too!

Underneath my photo, I layered the cool grid Heidi Swapp lace paper plus a couple of the exclusive Project Life cards! Our Project Life kits are always amazing, the cards included are always exclusively designed by Kimberly and Kim Watson!

I absolutely adore the new stamps by Vicki Boutin included in the May 2018 Color Kit! I love the different circle designs that are included! I used the small circle stamp with all the dots on my page, I love how it adds a pop of black and ties in with the circle elements I have included on my page! This month's color kit is low in stock so if you were thinking about getting it, you should totally order it before they all go out the door! 

Don't be afraid to add pink to your next masculine layout! You can just add a hint of it like I have done by adding some circles or another geometric shape! 

Don't hesitate to order the May 2018 Hip Kits if you would like them! Lots of them are low in stock so visit the Hip Kit Club website and order yours before they all walk out the door!

Thanks so much or stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

         

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails