Monday, June 4, 2018

Fun Play | May 2018 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the May 2018 Main and Add-On kits!

When I saw the blue of the Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush paper, I knew I wanted to use it to mimic the sky, I then decided to cut some of the cute kites on my Cameo available for June.

I backed the kites with the gorgeous exclusive paper by Kimberly from the May 2018 Main Kit and then adhered them with some foam adhesive.

I matted my photo with the gorgeous exclusive Project Life cards from the May 2018 Project Life Kit and used the Amy Tangerine Sunshine and Good Times ephemera and stickers to embellish!

The Creative Devotion stickers from the May 2018 Main Kit are awesome! I added a couple of these to add some extra interest to my page!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails