Saturday, May 26, 2018

Hey Us | Hello Heather XOXO | Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new layout created for my guest spot over at Pretty Little Studio using the gorgeous Hello Heather XOXO collection

There are some really cute plain white tags included in this collection with all different words cut out of them. These tags were the inspiration for this layout! I wanted to include at least 2 of them in my layout and I also decided to pull out my big tag/bunting punch and punched out some of the pretty papers from the collection to replicate the tag look.

I arranged them to look like bunting on my page and then machine stitched through the tops of all the banners.

I love how my photo sits to the top right of the page and blends in nicely with the bunting design. The title is made up of the cute words from the collection. I also used some of the pretty yellow sequins on this page to highlight some of the elements!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails