Saturday, April 7, 2018

Party | March 2018 Main Kit | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a safe and Happy Easter?! Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout for Hip Kit Club using the gorgeous March 2018 Main Kit only!

We know that many of our lovely subscribers get the main kit only each month so the designers like to share projects in the hope to inspire you and get you creating and using your kits!

The March 2018 Main Kit features a ton of the pretty Patio Party collection by Pebbles Inc and Jen Hadfield, I used lots of this collection to create my layout....I love how the ephemera pack included citrus and flamingos to go with my Summery photo of my nephew!  

Those woodgrain phrase Thickers are gorgeous! I love how they make a big impact as a title! The cute little ephemera piece with the umbrella was a little bit big for my page so I decided to cut just the umbrella out to layer it behind my photo!

I used a couple of the cardstock stickers from the Flourish collection by Maggie Holmes and I also added the date stamp and some splats of mist to finish.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails