Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Just Being Me | March 2018 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the amazing March 2018 Main and Add-On kits!

I absolutely adore that background paper I have my white cardstock adhered too! I really wanted to use that paper for my background but I decided it was a little bit too busy so I broke it up with some white cardstock!

The Patio Party die cut ephemera found in the March 2018 Main Kit, has the cutest bits and pieces perfect for a Summer themed layout! I mean how cute is that flamingo right?!

That 'I Live For the Weekend' ephemera piece is the fit for this layout since I was on a little houseboat weekend getaway with my boys and my Mum...I layered lots of the flower ephemera pieces in and around my photo to draw the eye in!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails