Sunday, March 18, 2018

Love Is Carefree | February 2018 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the AMAZING February 2018 Main and Add-On Kits!

This week I was given a gorgeous sketch to work with plus there was a focus on flowers and butterflies for this week too!  

This is the fabulous sketch designed by Anna Komenda for this week!

This photo is of my brother and sister in law from their engagement photo shoot about 4 years ago! I adore this photo of the two of them and it goes perfectly on this layout that required a large photo!

The Maggie Holmes Flourish pieces from the February 2018 Hip Kits is just perfect for this layout, I love all the florals and butterflies I was able to include in my circle wreath! 

There is a mixture of Maggie Holmes and Pinkfresh Studio pretties including leatherette stickers, chipboard stickers, ephemera and epoxy stickers throughout this layout and don't they look gorgeous all mixed in together? I love how it turned out!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!

Tarrah x


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails