Sunday, October 1, 2017

Everyday | September 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing this week's design team scrapbook layout created for Hip Kit Club using the September 2017 Main and Add-On kits!

My layout for this week was based on this fabulous sketch below, designed by Missy Whidden! 


I decided to add lots of layers and use lots of product that was included in the September 2017 Main and Add-On kits! I started out cutting one of the August cut files using my Silhouette Cameo. I then used some foam tape underneath the cut file once I backed it with some patterned paper. This circular piece represents the large circle in the sketch, this is also where I wanted the main focus to be as it would hold my photo.

I pulled out lots of the circular elements from the September 2017 Hip Kits that I knew could represent some of the other circles in the sketch. Not only did I use round pieces, I also layered some of the beautiful flower cluster die-cut pieces too. The Turn the Page collection by Pink Paislee/Paige Evans is so beautiful!

My new favourite product are those adorable suede bows by Amy Tangerine from the Hustle and Heart collection! I just had to add one to the front of the also adorable chipboard birdhouse!
I hope I have inspired you to get creating with your Hip Kit Club kits and the sketch for this week?!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails