Saturday, September 9, 2017

Traveler's Notebook Spread | August 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing something a little different for Hip Kit Club! I have wanted to give a Traveler's Notebook a try for a little while now, so I finally bit the bullet and did it!

I decided to start my Traveler's Notebook by using it for exactly that, to document some of my amazing travels from earlier this year! 

I created my cover using one of the pretty papers included in the August 2017 Main Kit and Paper Add-On Kit. I watched a couple of YouTube videos to help with how to bind it, it was so super easy! I will certainly be making so many more of these!

I knew that I would have a photo on one side of the spread and the title on the other side. The exclusive Project Life cards in the August 2017 Project Life kit are the perfect pieces for layering both under my photo and the title. The bicycle PL card I trimmed down a little and I love how it holds my Pisa title created using the exclusive navy puffy alphabets from the August 2017 Main kit, they are always a favourite of mine!

One of the Maggie Holmes fabric bows from the Carousel collection was the perfect addition to the front cover of my TN. I simply attached it to the elastic using a safety pin! 

The Pretty Little Studio tab and label die-cuts are a great size to add some more detail, I love that I could stamp the date stamp on the yellow tab on the left hand side! The large heart on my photo is also from that pack, I love the detail it brings to my photo along with the gold star layered on top.

I hope you are inspired to also give a different format a go just as I have?! Maybe you could try an 8.5' x 11' layout a try, or perhaps some cards or even a Traveler's Notebook? 

Whatever you choose to create, you sure have some amazing product in the August 2017 Hip Kits to create with!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Happy weekend and happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails