Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Be Happy | May 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you to share a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the amazing May 2017 Main and Add-On kits!

This week we are featuring mixed media in our projects and I was given the extra assignment to use 'no white' in my project! 

So if you know me, then you know that these assignments were HARD for me! None-the-less I pulled out a patterned paper that spoke to me and also pulled out the gorgeous Prima Watercolor Confections found in the May 2017 Color kit and got to work.....I used Missy's tried and tested packaging technique with the watercolors to add some pops of yellow to the background, I also splatted some black mist and some red mist for some extra colour. 

After the watercolors were dry, I used a dinner plate to draw a circle directly on to my layout. The Pinkfresh Studio paper from the Live More collection is super cool....I knew I wanted to use that paper on this layout so I cut some vertical strips in different lengths and adhered them to my page. I also added one of the cameras from the Shimelle Little by Little ephemera pack and added a wooden button to the centre!

The Project Life cards make great layering pieces, I have used 2 cards on this layout to mat my photo and to add some extra pops of co-ordinating colour. I added some of the phrase stickers included in the Shimelle sticker book and some of the puffy stickers from the Lovely Day collection by Dear Lizzy found in the May 2017 Main kit. The plus signs in the Maggie Holmes chipboard set from the May 2017 Embellishment kit were also perfect for this layout!

Thank you so much for stopping by the Hip Kit Club blog today! I hope you are creating lots of cute projects with your May 2017 Main and Add-On kits!

See you next week....happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails