Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Best Weekend Ever | April 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!
 Today I am back with you to share a design team layout for Hip Kit Club featuring the April 2017 Hip Kits!
I used the gorgeous tropical leaf cut files designed by Kim Watson on my layout today...using them to enhance my photo and create a tropical feel to my layout! I cut them out from the Crate Paper Oasis paper found in the April 2017 Main kit......I turned a couple of the leaves over to reveal the pink side and to add a little colour to my layout!
I added machine stitching through every leaf to add some texture and to also help adhere them into place. Its a good idea to use only minimal glue when you know you are going to machine stitch as you will clog the needle full of adhesive if you use too much!
Adding the gold ephemera leaves ties the leaves all in together and introduces another colour to the layout also. Gold is so very hard to photograph but you get the idea in the photo above.
 
The colours in my photo went perfectly with lots of the Crate Paper Oasis products I have used...I adore that WKND title from the ephemera pack and knew I wanted to use that as part of my title. I used that Vicki Boutin roller stamp from the April 2017 Color Add-On kit to add some cute symbols and phrases and I also added one of the exclusive flairs for April too. 
I hope you are giving our cut files a try when you are creating with our kits? We would love to see what you are creating...please share in our Hip Kit Club Member Forum on Facebook!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails