Saturday, April 29, 2017

BMX Adventure | Bella Blvd | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you again sharing a new scrapbook layout created for Sassy Scrappers featuring 2 of the Bella Blvd boy collections....Max and Alex mixed together!


I recently took my boys to the local skate ramp for some fun and some photo opportunities too of course! My little guy rode his bike around and loved it as they were the only kids there that afternoon! The Bella Blvd Max and Alex collections include some great products for photos of your boys!   

 The ephemera included in the Alex collection has die-cuts to suit any kid and their hobbies! I also added the Heidi Swapp wood veneer to form part of my title and I also used the Bella Blvd yellow puffy star stickers to embellish!

The background arrow paper was the perfect paper to use with these photos, I like how the paper shows movement with the arrows directed up and down. The BMX word are the Alex sticker alphabet that I coloured black as the grey would have been lost into the background paper otherwise.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Make sure you check out all the amazing products in the Sassy store for all your crafting needs!

I will see you again in June as I am going overseas for all of May!

Happy crafting!

Tarrah x

Max Borders Papers 12x12           Alex Daily Details Paper 12"X12"

Alex Fundamentals Stickers 12"X12"       Alex Paper Pieces Cardstock Die Cuts

     Alex Tabbies Office Tabs 47/Pkg    Bella Blvd Puffy Star Stickers  - Bell Pepper Mix   

September Skies Wood Veneer Shapes      
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails