Thursday, March 2, 2017

Together | February 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!
Today I am back with you and I am excited to share my design team layout for Hip Kit Club that I have created using the February 2017 Main and Add-On kits!
together-1
As soon as I saw the fringe butterfly cut file designed by Kim Watson, I knew I wanted to use this as my main feature on this layout so I cut it out on one of the pretty Crate Paper Oasis papers!  You can get this cut file for free from the HKC website, all you have to do is create a login and away you go!
together-1-detail
I added some machine stitching to the tops of the fringed parts and then placed foam dots underneath the main butterfly to help pop it off the page! I added lots of the different embellishments from the Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection including my title 'Together' from the chipboard sticker sheet.together-1-detail-2 
I used one of the exclusive Project Life cards as a layering piece underneath my photo to help add colour and texture too! I couldn't resist adding one of the mini fringed butterflies to the centre of the big one!together-1-detail-3
Those gold puffy hearts are to die for and had to make an appearance on this layout! Watch out for more projects from me with those babies added!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! 
Happy creating!
Tarrah x
tarrah-mclean

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails