Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Sunshine and Happiness | Pretty Little Studio Guest Designer

Hi everyone!
Today I am back to share another layout I created as part of my guest appearance for Pretty Little Studio!


The Here Comes The Sun collection from Pretty Little Studio is so dreamy and gorgeous! I just love the clouds and the sun coming out from behind those clouds! It was perfect for my photo of my sons at the beach with the clouds above them! 


As the papers are 8' x 8' size, I decided to mat the vellum piece I had onto white cardstock and then popped it up from the white background cardstock as well. I really like the white on white effect, I also added a blue cardstock to break up a little of the white and to bring in some of the colour from the vellum.


My title is a cut file from Just Nick Studio cut from a salmon pink cardstock...I really like the added touch of pink this brings to my layout!


I added some more mist in a teal blue colour to continue on the mist effects the vellum piece has.....

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Check out the Pretty Little Studio store for the gorgeous product I have used on my layout!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails